You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

My way of raising money towards  the Australian Bush fires

Everything in my shop  that is sold between today, January 11th 2020 until February 29th, 2020 I will be donating 50%.That is SALES not profit. Daily updates will be posted  first thing every morning my time (Melbourne) AEST.

Also I am tweeting Affiliation links to hand picked designs form the same marketplace as where my design kits are sold.

Creative Fabrica.  I am also  in discussion with the  wonderful people at Creative Fabrica on a joint  fund raiser so look out for that as well.

So PLEASE SHARE. On the 1st of March 2020 I shall announce the total of the Sales  through my account at Creative Fabrica  (screenshot) plus proof of payment of donation to Official austrlaian Red Cross who have been Tweeted with the following short video clip.

I am 35 minutes away form the Victorian fires and watch the online Vic Emergency Services site 24/7. My heart is broken over the devastation ; those whose lives were lost; the animals  the millions upon millions of animals all gone. Just heartbreaking.

On 1/11/2020 at 4:42 PM, LyricsGirl said:

My way of raising money towards  the Australian Bush fires

Everything in my shop  that is sold between today, January 11th 2020 until February 29th, 2020 I will be donating 50%.That is SALES not profit. Daily updates will be posted  first thing every morning my time (Melbourne) AEST.

Also I am tweeting Affiliation links to hand picked designs form the same marketplace as where my design kits are sold.

Creative Fabrica.  I am also  in discussion with the  wonderful people at Creative Fabrica on a joint  fund raiser so look out for that as well.

So PLEASE SHARE. On the 1st of March 2020 I shall announce the total of the Sales  through my account at Creative Fabrica  (screenshot) plus proof of payment of donation to Official austrlaian Red Cross who have been Tweeted with the following short video clip.

I am 35 minutes away form the Victorian fires and watch the online Vic Emergency Services site 24/7. My heart is broken over the devastation ; those whose lives were lost; the animals  the millions upon millions of animals all gone. Just heartbreaking.

Aussie Bushfires Fundraiser on CF with web addy.jpg