You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Needs to be solved

CSAxolot

I just got Affinity Photo today and within 30 minutes I noticed a few bugs that really annoys me during editing.

1. The pressure sensitivity of the Apple Pencil turns from light to hard really quickly when I draw. I tried my best to fix it but it just wouldn’t go well. Also this happens with any size of brush I use.

image0.png

2. The lines are often mildly jittery when I draw, I barely get a smooth line, even when I draw with a high stabilizer, it doesn’t feel as good as it does on a laptop/desktop.

3. The double tap undo often doesn’t work so I have to go out of my document and then back again.

4. The app often crashes and it’s actually really annoying.

I really hope that you will be able to fix these bugs anytime soon, ‘cause I’ve waited a lot just to digitally draw again. Again, I look forward to it. Have a great day.

• Staff

Hi @CSAxolot,

1. What kind of pressure ramp have you got for your brush? 
  2. Can you attach a screen recording of this in action?
  3. Double tap is a "per tool" action. Check what it's set to in the App's Pencil preferences
  4. So that we are able to investigate bugs thoroughly could you please follow this link and update this post with the followings: https://forum.affinity.serif.com/index.php?/forum/71-bug-reporting/