You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Import scripts in Affinty Photo

I would really want to use soms script (.jsx) in AP. But I can't open them right now, I can't install the original (PS) plugin for 3d generator software. 

I know there are a lot of AP users with this wish. Is it possible for a next version to build in the option for importing scripts?

Thanks a lot.

• 9 months later...

I just realized that I think I may need this feature as well. ZBrush has a "ZBrush to Photoshop CC" plugin that will send all of my render passes to Photoshop. Unfortunately, when trying to send link this plugin with Affinity Photo, I get an error message saying that .jsx files are not supported. Having this option in future versions would help a ton of AP users who have jumped ship from PS and need the same functionality.

• 8 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...