You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

file corrupt

larsh

Hi, I copied a folder back to the mac and an .afpub from another folder to this one including the images. It is to start but by moving the pages Afpub crashed (several times), and it crashed by saving a PDF. After creating it it works fine as all the others.

Is there a way to check the .afpub file? Thx. lars

all Aff 2.2: Capture One+ 23 pro; MacBook Pro, OSX 10.15.7,  Fuji X-Pro2 

May be I found it. There was a to small pic in 72 dpi. I deleted it. And I changed all pics from added to included, saved and moved it to another folder in what the pics are ans set it back to added. Then it runs, but don´t used it very long. Ja, it is a little confused... i don´t need it actuall.

The ZIP is gone, the 72 dpi file: larshennings.de-11-14_DSF2777.jpg

Hi Gabe, there are made around 15 books like this, starting with AFPublishers Beta. Never a big problem, allways the same Mac OS. Best, lars

No, I didn´t know about the 72 dpi. Even blurb.de takes and printed it (and I did not see it; shame). All this work (15 books) is done with Capture one plus and only RAW/ RAF from Fuji X-Pro2. The export is long side 3.000 px and 300 dpi. Then AfPub as I told you; all fine as the new one what is just started. Sometimes I need a 72 dpi for the web; most this is done by mac preview. No mind how it could happen. I don´t want to download it; please delete it. And many thanks for help. lars

Hi, I found the 300 dpi file (...2777.jpg). May be you can see something; it is made with the X-E1 (if interested I will find the RAW/RAF). Reg. lars

larshennings.de-11-14_DSF2777.jpg