You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

IDML Wrong Colour Format / wrong Colour Profile

Original setup was an Indesign document containing no RGB colours and having Colour profile PSO Coated v3 assigned. When I open the IDML in APu and visit Document Setup, the Colour Format is now RGB/8 and Colour Profile is sRGB IEC61966-2.1.

Changing both has no negative imact on the colours used in the document as far as I can see.

------
Windows 10 | i5-8500 CPU | Intel UHD 630 Graphics | 32 GB RAM | Latest Retail and Beta versions of complete Affinity range installed

Fun fact: If I make a new Indesign document with just a cyan rectangle, the profiles are corrected.

profiles.jpg

------
Windows 10 | i5-8500 CPU | Intel UHD 630 Graphics | 32 GB RAM | Latest Retail and Beta versions of complete Affinity range installed

On 11/15/2019 at 3:37 PM, Pauls said:

We follow the transparency blend space setting

? Where can I set this up? Sorry for asking.

------

Thanks. For others probably having the same problem locating the right setting. In German it is called Bearbeiten -> Transparenzfüllraum -> Dokument-CMYK

------

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.