MousePods

White halo around png

Try to adjust the antialiasing setting for that layer before exporting (as far as the iPad version offers that?).

antialias_mischen.jpg.13eba521a2caa67544de52f746cfdced.jpg

• Untitled.png.4b62fcb1f6c40f8e4f9188e93caf08c0.png

☛ Affinity Designer 1.7.3 ◆ Affinity Photo 1.7.3 ◆ OSX El Capitan

Thank you for the reply! I don’t have that option on the iPad version or I just don’t see it. Is this a normal issue with exporting?

Also, if there is no AA, you will get the block look in the center of the image where the white and black meet. 

The iPad versions don't have the Coverage Map option on the Layers Studio, it may be an option thats added in the future. As you're exporting a curve to a raster format you will experience the block look in some areas.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. (The block look is removing the AA as the second post suggests. My orginal issue is removing the white outline around my png)

Should I repost this in the bug section of the forums then as removing the white outline around the edges of the png seems to be a bug?

On 11/5/2019 at 2:26 AM, MousePods said:

Thank you for the reply! I don’t have that option on the iPad version or I just don’t see it. Is this a normal issue with exporting?

Also, if there is no AA, you will get the block look in the center of the image where the white and black meet. 

Perhaps use the filter Remove White Matte before export?