You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I didn`t get the key!

Hi Max, I am sorry that you have had a problem making payment. 

It does appear that the payment was declined, and this may be because we are an overseas company and your bank have assumed it is fraud. It also may be that there are security measures in place that you have not passed and it has failed. While it appears that you have been charged I cannot see this on our system and this is a pending amount which will not be taken from you.

Can I ask you to call your bank so that they can give you a reason why it failed so you can try again? If you cannot make payment again using our website please e-mail affinityorders@serif.com and we can provide you with a secure payment link which should work.

Best Regards,

Andy

Ok, the support team of my Bank told me that money were reserved and now they`re waiting for the action from your side.
Bank returns my money in 8 days if "Affinity" does not accept the transaction. But if I understood correctly, You have no possibility to accept my payment. Maybe it will be better to check one more time if you didn`t miss something. Or I will try again next week.