mozman

URL hyperlinks created in publisher don't export correctly on export to PDF

I created 8 hyperlinks using the interactive feature: 4 email links and 4 URL links. When I exported the document to PDF, all 4 email links worked correctly while 3 of the 4 URL links opened an unrelated email link. I've confirmed that the correct URL address is shown in the interactive box and have tried both copy/paste as well as typing in the information. The results are the same. The one URL link that goes correctly to the website (https://proteach.net) displays an email address when putting the mouse cursor over the link.

firstpage.pdf

Fall2019.afpub

I deleted the table and entered the information in text boxes and all hyperlinks worked perfectly on export. The issue seems to be related to putting the hyperlinks in a table and then exporting.

The attached file is a screenshot of the revised format which replaced the table and which exported correctly.

no_table_links.pdf

On 10/7/2019 at 5:01 PM, mozman said:

The issue seems to be related to putting the hyperlinks in a table and then exporting.

Before being fixed, you should be able to avoid the problem by placing a trailing space after the linked text in table cell.