You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

[PHOTO] Moving an individual channel [solved]

I don't know whether it's just me having a 'forgetful brain' day or what, but is there a way to move the contents of an individual channel? I have a photo where there is for some reason an obvious offset on one of the colour channels (green I think) and I want to shift it back into position, but for the life of me can't seem to do it! I just need to shift the green channel down a bit. Affine is sort of worknig but way too severe ... 1% is way too far. I've tried typing lots of other values (-0.05 etc) but this seems like a really hard way of doing it. Surely there's some way of just moving by dragging a channel contents around? The defringe tool isn't working here either - I think it's not quite the same thing.

Thanks very much Callum, that looks like it's the way to do it, and I was trying to do that earlier but it wasn't working, but I've just reaslied why - I had the layer locked! Doh!

It works better if I turn off the 'Show pixel selection' in the view menu, I can see what I'm moving properly then.