You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I am trying to update my Mac App Store version of Affinity Photo to version 1.7.2, which shows as available. When I click the update button, I get a message as shown – "This item is temporarily unavailable. Try again later." This has been going on for a few days now. Any suggestions how to fix it?

Screen Shot 2019-09-03 at 6.34.50 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-09-03 at 6.35.06 PM.png

• Staff

Hi bgsufn and Welcome to the Forums,

Are you still getting the same error today when trying to update?  I've been able to download Affinity Photo from the App Store just now without issue. This was a new install and not an update, but the store appears to be working correctly. 

If you are, try signing in and out of the App Store and see if you can get the update then.  If not, then i'd suggest contacting Apple and they should be able to help further :) 

• 3 weeks later...

Still getting errors trying to update. I have signed in and out and still having issues. 

At this point, now it says that the developers have removed the app. I'm guessing that's not the case though. :4_joy:

Screen Shot 2019-09-24 at 7.55.15 AM.png

Edited by bgsufn

• Staff
19 minutes ago, bgsufn said:

At this point, now it says that the developers have removed the app. I'm guessing that's not the case though. :4_joy:

That definitely is not the case.  All i can suggest now would be contacting Apple and they should be able to help further :) 

• 5 months later...

App Store won't even show Affinity Photo for an update.  When I go to Purchases (I bought it in 2016), and click to update, the little grey wheel just goes round and round.

I would contact Apple if I could find out how to.  Anyone - any pointers?