Noob question:
So I have a letter that I've converted to curves, and I want to tweak the letter form a bit. One thing I'd like to do is delete one of the serifs in the letter, and then lengthen the extender.

For the life of me I cannot figure out how to select the nodes in the serif, other then shift clicking on every single node, which is would be very tedious because of all of the curves in the serif.

I've tried using the node tool and clicking and dragging over the serif of the font, but nothing is selected. I've looked through the tutorials, but all I can find is how to select the entire object, or how to modify a single node.

Any help with this would be appreciated.

59 minutes ago, stutes said:

I've tried using the node tool and clicking and dragging over the serif of the font, but nothing is selected. I've looked through the tutorials, but all I can find is how to select the entire object, or how to modify a single node.

Having selected the entire object with the Node Tool, click and drag to draw a marquee around the nodes that you want to select.

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 1.7.2.471 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.7.2.153 • Designer for iPad 1.7.2.6 • iOS 12.4.1 (iPad Air 2)