You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Application won't start at all

In this situation, resetting to the factory sounds like a wise decision and is the only way to get rid of the problem with certainty. Suggestion: After reinstalling macOS, avoid using the Migration Assist app or iCloud to restore data, or, if necessary, use it only to restore data exclusively from your personal document folder. That means to restore no app and preference files at all.

> I was customising the command on affinity,

You do not mention which command you have altered. If it is a keyboard shortcut assigned in the Affinity preference panel to a menu command, it will not affect the app's launch process. It will only become acting when pressed. For this, the app must already be started.

macOS 10.14.6 | MacBookPro Retina 15" | Eizo 27" | Affinity V1

Hello back Tomaso :D yes for sure I was not planed to use any migration assist app or even iCloud to restore data: the only data I would need is the files.
For the customisation: can't remember, but mainly shortcut as I spend that much time on photoshop.
But fair enough :) if I understand it should not come from the 
customisations