You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Problem: sometimes Affinity Photo doesn't export the picture

Hello everyone,

I'll start with saying that I am new to affinity photo, I've been using it for the last few months and I never experienced this problem till today, in fact i've never experienced any problem at all till today. I was editing my photo, usual things, clone brush, masks, levels, gaussian blur, some shapes that I use to create sunbursts and flares. So, i finish the editing job and click "export", it ask me where to save the file and when I click "save" the bar that marks the progress of the export appears but it never fills up as if it takes a long time to export (sorry for my poor english but explaining a problem in another language is hard ;D) and it will never fill up. The program is not frozen, it doesn't crash, it's just stuck there trying to export the image.

And so this is my problem. I tried to deselect all the new levels and leave only the original image and in this case no problem, Affinity photo exports easy and fast but if a try to add just one of the new levels, the problem appears again.

Thank you for your time reading about my issue with Affinity,

I hope it's just a small problem!