You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Can't export to Dropbox???

I went from really enjoying AD to almost hating it. Once you use AD on any serious level you'll find that it's incredibly far away from being a replacement for illustrator.

Here's my issue: I have successfully exported a jpg within normal export option (not slices) but all the jpg's and png's look like ass (super blurry / low quality). I tried exporting as an svg and eps and when I open within Illustrator, all my strokes are converted from 3pt to 1000pt! Whole entire file is corrupted. Not to mention, you can't even expand strokes in AD... They turn into this broken / corrupted looking vector object (jagged edges, etc.)

With that said, I can't export to dropbox through slices (the only place you're allowed to up the resolution of the export). Here are my steps: 

- Choose export profile

- Select hamburger menu

- Choose export folder in dropbox (select, choose, open √ done)

All great except my files aren't there... I made a huge mistake using AD on the current project I'm on now and am ready to switch back to Illustrator. 

• Staff

Hi Monument,

Welcome to the Affinity Forums. Do you have an example file you could attach that, that when exported to JPG is low quality as you say? The issue with Dropbox, has already been reported with development, as has the Expand Stroke issue.

Unfortunately with the Export Persona you're restricted to using either iCloud or On This iPad for the time being.