Sign in to follow this  
Peejee

Publisher: Text align without numbers or bullets

Posted (edited)

I would like to align the text behind one bullet. But in such a way that I can make a text box smaller any time without jumping all the text. (no Tabs)

In Adobe Indesign, this works through: Apple Key + backslash. Is this option also available in Publisher?

Schermafbeelding 2019-07-02 om 15.03.09.png

Edited by Peejee

1 hour ago, Peejee said:

I would like to align the text behind one bullet. But in such a way that I can make a text box smaller any time without jumping all the text. (no Tabs)

In Adobe Indesign, this works through: Apple Key + backslash. Is this option also available in Publisher?

Yes it is done in the Paragraph Style, you have to have the Style set with an indent on the left and the First Line Indent set to 0 (zero).

MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2012) Mac OS 10.12.6 || Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 10.14.5

Affinity Designer 1.7.3 | Affinity Photo 1.7.3 | Affinity Publisher 1.7.3 | Affinity Designer Beta 1.7.x.x | Affinity Photo Beta 1.7.x.x | Affinity Publisher Beta 1.7.x.x