You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

It was great to have the Affinity photo upgrade to 1.7 which came with a new set of video tutorials but the previous tutorials seem to be no longer available. Previously there were more video tutorials and they were covering more aspects of Affinity editing. I am still relatively new to Affinity so I find the tutorials very useful. Is it possible the we could be given access to the previous videos in addition to the new ones?

• Staff

Hi Jacks,
Welcome to Affinity Forums :)
The old tutorials still refer/show the old interface/functionality and would probably cause more confusion than help. We are continuously adding/creating new ones for the latest 1.7 version so it shouldn't take too long until more subjects are covered.

You can still access the old ones from this page (my own site - still no https protocol so you may receive a warning saying it's not a secure site but it's just a basic list of links - you can ignore the browser warning) but note it will be also removed soon.