You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Master pages not working as expected

Im trying to add pages by pulling a master page down to the pages part og the palette. Without succes ... it only works via the add page menu.

The problem: I have defined a new masterpage with an alternate dimension (15x15) than the first (A4) master page. Even if I add this masterpge after the first page the page dimension is not applied ... All added pages stay A4 .... What do I do Wrong???

Screen Shot 2019-06-24 at 14.00.02.jpg

First of all, you posted this in the Designer Bugs area of the forum, but it is related to Publisher, so hopefully one of the moderators will move it to the right place when they see it...

1 hour ago, baleye said:

Even if I add this masterpge after the first page the page dimension is not applied ... All added pages stay A4 .... What do I do Wrong???

You didn't do anything wrong.  The size of a page in Publisher does not need to match the size of the master page, so applying a master page to an existing page does not automatically change the size of the page.  Currently that needs to be done separately from the Spread Setup window, which you can access using the button that is on the context toolbar in your screenshot.