You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Designer Paragraph Spacing - Just Won't Work

Greetings... I am sure you guys are busy with the release of Publisher... Congratulations. I am looking forward to adding it to my Affinity tool set.

In the mean time, I can never seem to get the Paragraph Spacing to work in Designer.
I have reviewed as many Utube tutorials as I can find, and I am doing everything as per those tutorials, yet when I select my text and use the Paragraph panel > drop-down selector, it makes no difference at all.

Maybe 1.7 is has issue with my OS X 10.10?

It's kinda frustrating. Anyone else have similar issues / workflow?

Thanks. 
Cheers.

Checking "ignore space for same styles" with Either % Height or Exactly works, except for the ART Boards. Nothing seems to affect the Paragraph spacing inside my ART Boards.

If I copy a text block from a Print document and paste it into my ART boards - that one I can adjust. Adding a text block within my ART Board file does not work.

FYI.

• Staff

Hi JoeFine,

I've been able to start a new document, add some text in a frame and the paragraph styles are working as expected.

I am running Mojave on my Mac, but i'd expect this work regardless of the OS version.

Can you attach a sample .afdesign file showing the issue?