You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Force Close with Document Type Change

I originally started a new document by importing a PDF file. The type of affinity document was single view.

After copying all of the page contents into a new master I changed the document type from file menu to facing.

I wanted to have a single cover page but even when I chose to add one “new page before” it still wouldn't add it before so that I could have a single cover page.

I decided to change the document type from the file menu from facing to single but when I pressed ok the whole software force closed without warning.

Was using surface pro i5. Is there anyway to insert a single page into a facing type document so that I can have a cover page?

• Staff

Hi @#nelledejones,

Welcome to the forums

Can you constantly replicate this crash?

If your document has Facing pages, you can start that on the right side, and that technically gives you just one page. If you want to add just one page and not 2 anywhere else, it will be a facing page. 

Thanks,

Gabe.