You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

after cropping the lighting disappeared

Hi, I was working on a photo on which I had applied the lighting live layer.I cropped a few times to see the best fit and everything was fine till the last crop: the lighting layer is still there but the lights disappeared. I have a file with the history if interested.  

Hi MEB

I uploaded the file in question.

The file got incredibly big, not sure why, perhaps because I forgot to un-click  resample when I wanted to resize to 300 DPI. BTW I strongly believe, as I said in another post, that  there should be two distinct buttons there, on for resize and on for resample, or perhaps because of the history attached?

I am uploading a jpeg I saved before the last cropping and one after the cropping that created the problem.

B After posting this I worked another photo and when I resized it to 300DPI the lighting got completely changed. I could not recovery it even after command Z.

Definitely there is something wrong with the lighting filter and other functions. Furthermore the files get humongous, a simple file from focus merging of two photos a few layers: 3.9GB without history and 4.9GB with history!!!

Screen Shot 2019-05-28 at 10.11.51 AM.jpg

A000632.jpg

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.