You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Print size and orientation management

The settings for printing do not work as one would assume from the titles. I have tried multiple times/versions and still nothing I set up works correctly. What I want to do is to take my document, set it to a specific size in inches then make that print at exactly that size on a piece of photo paper. My printer is an Epson Stylus Photo 1400 with the latest driver installed. I have tried different options and made changes in an attempt to get it to work correctly and wasted a lot of money on high-quality photo paper from 13x19 down to 4x6. What I do is first resize my document using inches - here is an example: I set the size to 16x12 (width/height) and set the print parameters to "document' and then to 'Scale' with Scale set at 100%. I used 13x19 paper as Epson does not sell 12x16 paper. the resulting print is about 12x11. There is essentially no information in the AF Workbook related to printing nor is there any information when I use the AF HELP function nor is there any useful information on the forums that I can find. Is there somewhere I can find the detailed description/instructions on how to set up a document to print the correct size?