nbarman

Bug with imported PDFs

I have created a 60-page Publisher file that is primarily a compilation of different PDFs, which I have imported into Publisher (both linked and embedded different files). Since Publisher converts PDF files to be somewhat editable, I went to page 3 of my file and made a small edit to one of the imported PDF files. After doing this, I realized that a large number of my OTHER imported PDFs (e.g. page 53, page 47, etc.), got corrupted. They were letters written by different people and the text on those letters got garbled up and overlapped on top of itself. Yet these were pages that I hadn't even touched. The only way to fix this was to delete the imported PDF and re-import it.

Hi nbarman,

Are you able to attach a copy of the Publisher file containing the PDFs prior to making the edits. We'd like to try and reproduce it so we can pass it on to development.