musicfed

Is is possible to copy settings of a photo to another?

Hello I’ve been just shooting some photographs of the amazing David Gilmour‘s guitar collection and I was wondering if after editing and adding effects to one photo (on affinity photo) I can just copy the settings and apply them to a batch of others?  Thanks

As long as you have used non-destructive filters like the Live Filters and the Adjustment filters you could group them and copy the group over to a new image.

The adjustment filters can be saved as presets, there is a button in the top left of each adjustment filter to 'add preset' these can be applied to each image.

If you really wanted to get automated, you could also create a macro to apply these presets and use the batch feature to apply them en masse.

iMac 27" Late 2015 Fully Loaded, iMac 27" Mid 2011 both running High Sierra 10.13.6 - Affinity Designer/Photo, Publisher Beta 1.7.0.140, Illustrator CC, Inkscape, Blender, Sketchup, Pepakura Designer, MTC, Pixelmator & Pixelmator Pro + more... XP-Pen Artist-22E, - iPad Pro 12.9 B|  

Affinity Help - Affinity Desktop Tutorials Instagram & Flickr

8 hours ago, firstdefence said:

As long as you have used non-destructive filters like the Live Filters and the Adjustment filters you could group them and copy the group over to a new image.

The adjustment filters can be saved as presets, there is a button in the top left of each adjustment filter to 'add preset' these can be applied to each image.

If you really wanted to get automated, you could also create a macro to apply these presets and use the batch feature to apply them en masse.

thanks I need to look into this