You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Looking for an Adobe Bridge replacement?

KipV

Where you looking for a Bridge replacement  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Where you looking for a Bridge replacement

• Yes
    • No

I thought I would share (what I thought) was a great bit of news. I really liked that feature in Adobe Bridge that lets you shirk down a window with a single click and then bring it back up with a single click. I am not the world's biggest Bridge fan but I like that one feature a lot. I was just sent an email from the makers of HoudahSpot that they brought this feature to their HoudahSpot 5 beta! I thought some people here might like to hear that since many here are of course former Adobe users and might like to know this. I use HS's tagging support constantly, I find it to work better then Bridge or even the Finder in many ways. I would suggest trying this product and helping the developer. Important product to have on hand.

Screen Shot 2019-01-24 at 7.20.46 PM.png

• 4 weeks later...

Well something similar in terms of naming, applying tagging and applying copyright notices, geodata etc. for Windows is WIA-Loader, but instead WIA-Loader does transfer (copy and sort images into defined user structures etc.) images in various fashions and can perform certain operations tasks on those transfered images then.

☛ Affinity Designer 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Photo 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Publisher 1.10.8 ◆ OSX El Capitan
☛ Affinity V2.3 apps ◆ MacOS Sonoma 14.2 ◆ iPad OS 17.2