You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Printer Properties not saved in Print Profile

I produced a short A5 booklet (printing to double-sided A4). I selected 'Booklet' as the Model and 'Flip short Side' for the Doubled-sided option and saved the profile. 

There is no option for colour or gray-scale printing here so I have to switch this in the printer driver by going to Properties of the printer. 

When coming back (either when opening the document again, or just returning from printer properties setting in the driver) the double-sided option has returned to Single-Sided.

Also when I load the document after closing Affinity Publisher any option set in the print driver are not stored either. This caught me out as I have used Microsoft Publisher for years and it does store all the printer driver settings with the document.

It would be great if all options were stored in the Printer Profile when I save one, and even better if the last used printer profile was the default for that document when it is reloaded.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.