Sign in to follow this  
Uncle Mez

Liquify Persona, any improvements ?

Hello i'm maybe wrong here but i have not seen any revolutionary improvement with the tools in the liquify persona.

i mean, when using the twirl it is still so slow from the time you press till you see the real result, maybe i'm the one doing it wrong or using the wrong settings.
I did push the speed to max and changed from to all sub methods but still from the time i press twirl till i really see the final thing ........ see !

the other push stuffs are much better a bit faster, so i believe the tools in Liquify persona need to be refined and adjusted to allow much fluid work.

Please feel free to teach me if you think i'm wrong and direct me to any content that may find useful or helpful for my understand !

Blessings.

Never be the Same Again !
MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2010) - 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo - 8 GB 1067 MHz DDR3 - VIDIA GeForce 320M 256 MB

MacOS High Sierra 10.13.6  - Affinity Designer + Affinity Photo + Affinity Publisher + Snagit 2019 + Camtasia 2018 + Movavi Video Editor Business 15

You have a lot of modifyer for each liquify tool in the "brush" tab. Also TEMPO. Maybe you need to make it visible first VIEW>Studio>Brush

OSX 10.13.5  / iMac Retina 27" / AMD Radeon R9 M380 / Metall: on!

6 minutes ago, Polygonius said:

You have a lot of modifyer for each liquify tool in the "brush" tab. Also TEMPO. Maybe you need to make it visible first VIEW>Studio>Brush

Okay thanks !
Never tried that before and didn't even knew it existed.
Will make a good test then come back with what i find.
Thank @Polygonius

Never be the Same Again !
MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2010) - 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo - 8 GB 1067 MHz DDR3 - VIDIA GeForce 320M 256 MB

MacOS High Sierra 10.13.6  - Affinity Designer + Affinity Photo + Affinity Publisher + Snagit 2019 + Camtasia 2018 + Movavi Video Editor Business 15