You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I am currently trying to export an artwork as a PDF to give to a client, and seem to getting an unusual result.

The left is the PDF, and the right is the actual file. It appears to have issues with some layer blend modes and opacity gradients. I was hoping someone here may be able to explain to me why this may be happening. 

I had a bit of a search here and elsewhere with no success, so apologies if this has been raised before.

online_01.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Massive thanks to DWright for all their help.

There appears to be a bug with the PDF export. I've tried various combinations of setting with no success. The document has been resized with different options and scales with no success. The file has been been exported on two different Win 10 systems running Affinity Designer 1.6.5.135 with the same problematic results. When rasterising all unsupported properties it gives an exceptionally weird colour cast. Unfortunately I'm just lost as to what else I can do. I have provided high resolution TIFF files which the client was very happy with, so I'll leave it for the moment and see if the problem solves itself in future releases.

I really can't thank you enough for all your time. I know what you have done for me would have taken more than a few minutes, so thank you.