You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

An error occurred while exporting to:

When trying to export my document to pdf, I get the error message: "An error occurred while exporting to: C:\Users\MyName\Desktop\document.pdf".

I am running Windows 10 1809. I created the document with an older version of publisher and just edited it with the current version. Publisher is installed on my second drive.

Does anybody know how to get the export working again?

Hi Tinted

Is it only this particular file you are getting it with? If so can you provide the file at all? Also where are you trying to save is it on your system or on a network drive, a n external hard drive etc. Finally if you install Publisher on your main hard drive instead does it allow you to export it all?

Thanks

Serif Europe Ltd - Check the latest news at www.affinity.serif.com

Hi Chris,

I am able to create a new file which I can sucessfully export. Seems like only this particular file is broken. I attached it to this post. Maybe just a problem where the update killed the file. I tried to export it to my Desktop and to the drive where Publisher is installed. I have not yet tried to install Publisher to the main drive.

notes-october.afpub

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.