You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Why not be able to view entire shoots in a window like Adobe Bridge?

Forgive me if I have missed the appropriate video, but it seems that if this amazing product wants to be a competitive option for professional photographers, the following problem will need to be addressed very early in the start up tutorials (if it hasn't already):

I've watched your tutorials until I am brain numb and I cannot find any window that (like Adobe Bridge) has a decent thumbnail image strip and large window to view each selected individual image full size so you can see if it's worth any additional effort. It would be also fabulous if the window adjustments could include excellent defringeing, chromatic aberration controls, and be able to exported as a PSD file. 

I shoot thousands of images and to even start a workflow, I need to be able to see what I've taken en masse and then separate them into different folders for either batch of single image processing.

In this query I really hope I have just overlooked something you've already done well. So post the video URL showing that you have this already covered and MAKE MY DAY.

Thank you

AP is no DAM though there may be a new software like it cooking in Affinity lairs. So at the moment you better use some other solution for culling. Some photographers use Photo Mechanic for culling and send then chosen ones to AP for adjusting. Some others use Lightroom or Capture1 and do only the final adjustment in AP.