You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

image linking freezes - unable to be re linked

Moved publisher file to server and then opened, I received a dialogue asking if I wanted to relink my image files as they were currently missing. Clicking yes, I get a dialogue where I can scroll through to the folder/images. selecting the folder caused the system to freeze. After restart, selecting the image files also caused the system to freeze necessitating a restart.

I'm working on a MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2018) - so lots of grunt power.

What could I have being doing wrong? I've since trashed the project and when I have some free time, I'll try and reproduce it and record the screen for everyone who needs a cure for insomnia. ;)

Regards,

Lawrence

• 2 weeks later...
  • Staff

Hi Lawrence,

I've not encountered this when I was checking the linked image behaviour - it was all fine. Have you had a chance to reproduce the file/issue at all? It is always worth keeping files like that for when you report issues to us, as having the file you're working on can make reproducing the issue so much easier!

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.