You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I am looking for tips, ideas, clues, solutions.

For months I have been using Affinity Photo seamlessly with Capture One Pro for Sony, no problems at all.

Capture has transferred a file to Photo via Edit With > Photo and then the file has returned to Capture as a tiff following work in Photo.

It is not now possible to do this ie when a file is chosen for edit in Photo, a tiff is created in Capture but does not find its way to Photo..... Photo neither opens up, as it previously would, or does not import the file if it is already open.

There haven’t been any updates or changes to Capture but recently I updated Photo to the most recent update... 1.6.4.104

I have also recently downloaded and installed the beta version of Publisher, along with the most recent update.

I have uninstalled Photo and reinstalled the previous version, but the same problem persists.

Similarly so since I have again updated to the most recent update.

I have uninstalled the beta Publisher, still no luck.

Capture continues to send files to Ps, and the various Google Nik plug ins without any problems.

Anybody any ideas ??

Thanks Callum, I am using Capture One Full Sony version 11.2.1

I was using version 11.2.0.121 but following your response have updated to 11.2.1

The files from Capture still won't open in Photo and sending the file from Capture still won't launch Photo, as it has always done so.

The "relationship" between Capture and Photo seems to have broken down.

Hi Callum, since my last note I have downloaded Photo 1.6.5.123 update and installed.

Things are now back to normal and the roundabout link between Capture One and Photo is working.

A bit of a mystery eh !

Thank you for the time taken to respond to my query, much appreciated.