You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Unhandled Exception when opening file

Hello,

It's been the second time that the following error description was shown after I tried to open my file.  The first time I simply began the project again, but since the second file produced the same error, I think it's a bug.

image.png.bb835ac022899ba28cd5f1c2157e90c7.png

To give you some context: I was working on a newspaper we had to do for a school French project. I'm working on Windows 10 (64). The error was shown, wenn I restarted the Computer after some hours and tried to continue working on the project. I saved the file on an external hard disk. I wasn't able to find a logfile so I just copied the error warning.

EDIT: I uploaded the second file that isn't working and a PDF I created of my first file.

Do you have any idea what could be wrong? Or is this a bug that has nothing to do with my computer or project but with the application?

Thank you for your support.

Greetings,
Touuubie

Zeitung.afpub

Zeitung.pdf

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.