There is a button to create columns from a single frame, but I have not found where the change in the distance between the columns in the frame. And the second I could not find where Story (optical margin alignment)/

16 hours ago, Lihodesign said:

There is a button to create columns from a single frame, but I have not found where the change in the distance between the columns in the frame. And the second I could not find where Story (optical margin alignment)/

Maybe I haven't written, I'll try to explain another way, with the picture. Here's the picture indicated the distance which I can't find how to change it?

2018-09-04_13-18-33.png

A couple more questions, and the description in the picture. And the main question is how to add Russian dictionaries to work shifts. Your application just captivated me with its performance and convenience of working with tables

2018-09-04_13-53-40.png

Change gutter size:

Menu>View>Studio>Textframe

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Win10(1903)Home / Photo / Designer / Publisher & latest (beta) versions

The column gap / gutter size is adjustable in the Text Frame panel - I am unsure if a visual method exists to control the gutter size with the mouse.

To achieve hanging punctuation, select the entire text, open the character panel, and look for "Optical Alignment". Change to "Font", or use your own custom settings. I would create a text style instead of selecting large swathes of text, though.