You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Quasar on Steem

nothingismagick

For the forthcoming #qcensus2018 campaign of the Quasar Framework, I made the official art. There is a complete write-up that I did in "utopian-io" conributor style on steem.

Here is the announcement:
https://busy.org/@quasarframework/the-quasar-census-2018

You can read about the process here: 
https://staging.busy.org/@nothingismagick/qcensus2018-campaign-graphics-breakdown

I only used Affinity Photo.

The one "interesting" thought I had is more of a question for the development team... I would love to be able to render my history to a video automatically. For educational purposes it would be very cool. I can write the ffmpeg script to concat the images together, but I can't figure out how to automatically dump each stage of the history to a png. Anybody have a tip for me???

quasar_on_steem_final.png

quasar_on_twitter_final.png

! Fine work. I checked out the "staging" page. Well documented. I admire how you could work within the task constraints, and keeping within you time budget.

iMac 27" Retina, c. 2015: OS X 10.11.5: 3.3 GHz I c-5: 32 Gb,  AMD Radeon R9 M290 2048 Mb

iPad 12.9" Retina, iOS 10, 512 Gb, Apple pencil

Huion WH1409 tablet