You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

8 hours ago, Harold858 said:

No luck for the photo versions?

No. Only in Designer, and the Designer Persona of Publisher.

Of course, if you own Publisher, Designer, and Photo it's easy to switch between the Designer and Photo Personas in Publisher, so in that environment it's almost like having it in Photo.

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1

• 2 years later...

I have a picture now in Photo trying to only mark the most yellow leafs in a tree to import it in to Designer and a drawing and making a tree looking better, don't want to draw one thousends leafs in a tree, if I mark a few yellow colors and choose "Select Same" - "Color fill" (in Designer pixel persona) nothings happens, some other layers get lit but no more pixels are choosen in the picture, I could sit and pick every yellow leaf to add them to an selection but that I have no time, have I missed something?

52 minutes ago, Jochum Berg said:

If I mark a few yellow colors and choose "Select Same" - "Color fill" (in Designer pixel persona) nothings happens, some other layers get lit

"Select Same is for selecting vector objects/layers. It sounds like you're working with a pixel image, so you need to be making pixel-based selections. E.g., using the Flood Select Tool.

Even then, I'm not sure what you intend to do with it in Designer. You're going to be working on a pixel image.

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1

14 minutes ago, walt.farrell said:

"Select Same is for selecting vector objects/layers. It sounds like you're working with a pixel image, so you need to be making pixel-based selections. E.g., using the Flood Select Tool.

Even then, I'm not sure what you intend to do with it in Designer. You're going to be working on a pixel image.

Hi! Yes I am not sure either, what I really want is to get the leafs into designer and somehow make vectors of them, if not possible just put the shape above a vector tree and get it to look better, but I am experementing, it would been nice if I could mark only the yellow bitmap leafs and distinguish them and use in Designer somehow. This was really easy in Photoshop and illustrator, which I dont more want to spend so much money on