You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I have just downloaded Affinity.

I have some questions

1/ Can the icons be made larger?

2/  If I wish to install a copy onto my 2nd computer, how would I do that?

3/  My screen does not look like the tutorial screens. There is no reference to the pixel base layer on the bottom right corner of the screen. There is no  red button on top left corner of the drop down menu after an adjustment layer has been activated.

THanks  B.

• Staff

Hi Robert Best,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

I'm assuming you are using the Windows version. Regarding your questions:

1. No, there's no way to change the size of the icons.

2. Assuming you own/control the second computer and only you are using the software for commercial purposes, run the installer on your second computer and use your existing product key to validate the installation. Here's a link to the End User License Agreements (EULA).

3. You are probably seeing  a video tutorial that was recoded on a Mac. Those three buttons/circles on the application window and some dialogs are the equivalent of the minimise/restore/maximize icons on the top right of the window application and dialogs on the windows version.