You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hi I don't seemable to print landscape, am I missing something? The ability to do this without faffing about with massive pdf files is critical to my workflow and business. Also, despite setting print settings to my specific requirements for the type of textured card I print on (envelope, fine in this instance) The print out is not coming out accordingly - the finished article looks more like plain paper, fine. It is working fine with illustrator, just not AD. Any advice gratefully received.

Shelley

ShellyP,

Just to clarify, you aren't able to print a file created in Affinity Designer as Landscape or you can't choose Landscape when you create a new file? As well it might help if you could indicate which version of Affinity Designer you are using (the Mac App Store version or the beta version). If you happen to be using the Mac App Store version, try downloading the beta and see if it will print your files correctly (it is free for those who have purchased the App Store version). Just remember if you open a file in the beta and save it, you won't be able to open it again in the Mac App Store version. While the beta is pretty stable, just to make sure, duplicate the files you want to test in case you have to go back to the App Store version. You can also try exporting your Affinity Designer file as a PDF and then try printing it using Apple's Preview or Acrobat. 

Best of luck,
Hokusai