You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Photo and multichannel

I needed an information.
Multiple image channels can be managed on Affinity Photo.

Often I have to prepare the executives of my projects to be printed on plotters with ceramic inks for the glass industry. To improve the quality I have to reimport the tiff images from the Caldera rip and reassign the names of the additional channels after the change.
The printer works four-color process with 6 CMYKWG colors ... White and Green are additional channels as you can see from the Photoshop image.

Thanks

Fabio

P.S. Unfortunately I have expired the trial version of the program and I have not done so to verify it !!!

Schermata 2018-02-02 alle 10.47.27.png

I decided to buy Affinity Photo because I am very satisfied with Affinity Designer.

I immediately tried to understand if I could satisfy the exigency of managing multiple channels but I did not find a solution.

Obviously it's all soon !!! I still have to study it well but it seems to me, in this case, different from the logic of Photoshop.

I just wanted to know if you can do what you put in the movie, or not.

I have however discovered that tiffs in CMYK with more than one Alpha channel open them in RGB without the Alpha channels.

I also tried with the beta version.

Thank you

Fabio

Multichannel.mp4

Schermata 2018-02-02 alle 19.28.23.png