You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Frozen white notepaper

Again new to AP iPad I have twice come across a glitch where the app freezes on a page that looks like lined white notepaper. Top it says "Choose a new location to add this item". Left there is an unclickable blue "Cancel" prompt; right an unclickable grey "Add" prompt. Then the image file in the middle top. Last time this happened I had no choice but delete the app and reload it from the app store. Can someone explain why this is happening as I try to save the image.

• Staff

Hi SAF,

Seems you are talking about the screen where you have to chose a folder to save your file after you used the Export command and selected the file format.

You should have a list of locations below the thumbnail of your file - starting with iCloud Drive and followed by other cloud services you might be using. Tap on one of them to access the folders inside it and then select one of the folders inside to save your file there. If Affinity Photo freezes at this point there may be some issue with the file or the export function. To which format are you trying to save?