You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

When it comes to colors....

Hi,

So when it comes to colors,

here´s a little suggestion what could be done to improve the workflow when you start your document and decide to use swatches and improve your colours.  dont look at the design of my idea, rather look at  the idea...

When you creat colour chords, right now , you can select a colour and right click, select from some possibilitys like Complementary, Triadic and so on.. 

I would like a funktion to open a window like shown, get an optical representation inside of the color wheel and adjust my colors by just rotaiting in this example my colors, to change them, than just move some triangles or points, to adjust the amount of the color split, and than just  klick load them to my palette.. 

only maybe, could it be possible for the program, to use my underlaying actual image, and interactive while rotating, moving and adjusting my Color Chord , somehow change interactive also the most corresponding olors of the opend image ?  not sure how this could be possible..    but the first part, just creating color chords this way, as it is allready possible in many video edditing programs, would be an improvement.. 

maybe put it to your whishlists.. 

greetings

color adjustments.jpg