Searching a way to produce fast and easily particle effects I come to learn about SandStorm, a PhotoShop plugin with the possibility to export to AfterEffects.

I did find other tutorials how to achieve dust effects in Affinity Photo, but none with the same easiness.

So want to know if this plugin will be compatible with Photo, or there are any other options, and also where can I find a list of plugins know to be compatible.

Windows 10 Pro, KDE Neon, Ryzen 5 2600X, 32GB DDR4@3200Mhz, Sapphire HD 7950 Dual-X w Boost 3GB + Kfa2 GTX 1070 EX 8GB

Affinity Photo, Affinity Publisher, PagePlus, ShaderMap Pro, Substance Designer, Davinci Resolve, HitFilm Pro, Unreal Studio, Unigine, BricsCAD, 3ds Max, Houdini, 3D-Coat.

Hi davide445,

I can't seem to find Sandstorm as a plugin for PS, but I have found it as an action to import and apply to images within PS. Affinity Photo doesn't support PS actions, it may be a feature added in the future. Use this link to view a list of plugins that have so far been tested with Affinity Photo.