You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Colourprofile, filesize, embedding

Mh, good point, I think you're right. But there will be no usefull advantage if the RGB had the same problem as the CMYK with the embedded profile. A neutral RGB (just as a reverence) should be indeed smaller with same accuracy in colourspace.

iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017), i7 4.2, Radeon 580 Pro 8 GB, 40 GB DDR4-RAM, 1 TB Flash, macOS 10.14.6

Pew, now I tried AD on a freshly installed Win10 Notebook, without any profiles, except the ones which Windows provided.
After I installed the official ECI profiles and the generic ones for RGB and CMYK an tried it again.
An what should I say, it worked as it should, both CMYK/8 and RGB/8 :ph34r:
Maybe there is a "profile mess" or something which interferes on my main Win machine. I have to tidy it up, someway :huh:

Thank you all for your patience and try out help. :)

iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017), i7 4.2, Radeon 580 Pro 8 GB, 40 GB DDR4-RAM, 1 TB Flash, macOS 10.14.6