You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Save Artboard as separate .afdesign file?

Hi everyone,

I've been searching around in the help and online for an answer to this but to no avail so hopefully there'll be some help here. Is there a way for me to save an individual artboard as a separate af file rather than just in an exported format?

Thanks.

• 6 years later...

Good to know that this workaround is possible though it would be very handy to have .af.. extensions in the export tab as well because creating a new document from a copied selection means they get out of sync or I have to make sure to copy, create from clipboard, export, delete, sure works but is way more overhead than just being able to export a specific area as .af file.

Also when considering this then please also for iPad as I'm mostly needing it there to continue work in another affinity app

Or another more seamless integration like on desktop between the 3 apps on iPad would be very appreciated

🤓