You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hi,

Is there a way/URL for us to grab older versions of Photo/Designer software? I've tried searching but nothing came up. If I've missed something I would be glad with just a quick nudge in the right direction. The current Photo version has a major bug in it that's preventing me from doing my work (using Live Perspective to create presentation mockups for clients). 

I hope it isn't too much to ask, but is there any estimated timeline for this issue to be fixed? I understand the team is busy but I'm concerned the release may come at a much later time and I cannot rely on this for my work anymore.

• Staff

Hi allcats,

I've sent you a PM with a link to use the download the previous build (1.5) if the issue you have when using the Live Perspective filter is it crashing when top nodes are moved to the bottom, I can't seem to reproduce using 1.5.1.54. If it's another crash, let me know and I can check it's status.

Hi, Lee D. Thanks for the prompt response, I appreciate it!

I've downloaded the older version thanks to your link. As for the crash, I can reproduce it consistently on my side. 

1. Create a new document (any resolution).

2. Place a file (JPEG, PNG, PDF, etc) into the document.

3. Go to Layer - New Live Filter Layer - Perspective Filter

4. Just drag the nodes around, it should crash in under 15 seconds or less. 

I did a search previously on the forums regarding this issue and multiple people have posted saying that they have this, some Staff/Moderators have also acknowledged it being a bug that was previously fixed but back again, if I am not wrong. I have not tried my Mac version of Photo, but on both my (Windows) laptop and desktop the crash can be reproduced every single time. Since I have a previous version that works for me (yay!) then its not as urgent, but I would appreciate it if I could get an ETA on when it will get fixed. If you can find the time, of course.

You saved so much of my time by giving me the link, thanks!

• Staff

Hi allcats,

Thanks for the steps, always helps  ;)  

I've tested them in our latest beta and it seems to be fixed, although I'll do some more testing later. We don't have an eta when this update will be released yet as fixes are still being added and tested. But I'm sure we'll make an announcement letting everyone know when it is.