You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Photo Win10, wrong DNG colours

Hello,

I've bought a AP for Windows but I have a problem with my DNG files. The color is bad even after developing. Please look at the attached picture. Do you know what's wrong? Other software shows everything correctly (as you see on the left side).

I tried to change colours setting and reinstall Adobe DNG Converter, but no success. Thank you very much,

Hucik

post-45948-0-02461600-1481640680_thumb.png

There is something squirrely with this image file.  In MAC Finder the preview looks great. Opening with AP 1.5.1 using the AP RAW Engine the file looks terrible and not much can be done. Opening in Adobe Camera RAW - image looks great.  So given Finder preview looks good, went into AP and changed the RAW engine from AP to Apple. Restarted AP and went to open the image. Immediate crash in AP Tried this a couple of time all with the same crash.  Not sure why using Apple RAW would cause AP to crash with this file, while the AP RAW just shows a really bad image but does not crash the application.

Let me know if you need the crash dump......

Cheers

MK

• 10 months later...

I am experiencing the same issue with AP 1.5.2   In all other software (LR, PS, Camera Raw, Luminar, Finder) all look great.   AP changes the sky colors from blue / Magenta to Green / Grey)  I am using the same color profiles in each.   

Was there ever a resolution to this issue?

MM