Vibrance = 25

Detail tab: My Details

Radius = 35

Amount = 100

Colours = 25

Details = 50

Contribution 50

Tones tab: Medium Contrast

"My Default" preset seems to works as it should. On clicking it updates the panels and the photo and on clicking Default everything is updated to zero.

"My Details" preset doesn't work. When I click it, nothing happens (doesn't update the panels data) and after that if I click Default preset of the same tab, it reset the default of the entire picture.

The "Medium Contrast" preset of the Tones tab does a reset of the entire picture and doesn't update the curve.

How can I get this to work? These are approximately the defaults from Camera Raw which I use on every photos I process. It would be nice to have them working properly to have a smooth workflow.

Also, is there a way to modify the Develop Assistant so it doesn't modify so severely the picture as it is loaded in the Develop Persona or how do we turn it off? If we untick "Enable Assistant" it is still ticked the next time we start the program. My problem is the raw photos are much too light when loaded. Since the program doesn't remember the settings we make, we need to reset everything every time.

My system:

Windows 10 Home

Processor: Intel Core2 Quad CPU Q9400 @ 2.66GHz

Memory: 8.00 GB

System Type: 64-bit OS, x64-based processor

Edit for version 1.5.0.38

Now "My Details" doesn't work but Default from the Details Tab reset the Basics Tab sliders to zero. If every sliders are reset to zero via the round arrow, applying "My Details" sets "My Defaults"

Applying the Medium Contrast preset reset the Basics Tab sliders to zero.

May the light be with you!

Pierre

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.