You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

B/W printing issues and corrupt files/file type not supported

Hi

I have been having printing issues with this release and the last. Whenever I print Black and white images regardless of whether I print in Affinity or Acrobat, I get erratic printing that is unexplainable yet it doesn't happen when printing color.  Secondly, With this release and the last I have had file open issues... Last release I was getting random occasional design files that said they appeared to be corrupted and would not open. Sadly, I was forced to recreate them, and luckily I had created the clipart  in .png so I was able to remember what they looked like.

This beta release I am experiencing "The File type is not supported" when it clearly is an .afdesign file I am trying to open.  Again, I am re-creating clip art files... Thoughts on either of these? and if these have been addressed I apologize in advance. (image of B/W print attached)

Thank You

Ron

• Staff

Hi Ron,

The image you attached hasn't appeared - are you able to reattach it at all please? When you say erratic printing what is actually happening? Are you able to upload a file that isn't printing correctly in black and white. Also are you able to give some specs as to what Mac and version of OS X you are using, along with what printer you are using.

Regarding the 'This file type is not supported' message, could you attach some samples of these please?

Thanks!

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.