You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Things that slows down my workflow in A.Photo Enhancement Request

I'm still comparing to PS, so the things that slows down my work in Photo:

- Filters are always set back to default after using them, so if I set my favorite setting for a filter, with like 4+ more values, I have to do that each time again that I use the filter. That can be really annoying. Photo should keep the last settings alway, even after restart.

- When I quickly need to adjust a selections colors I have to put that on another layer, or mask the adjustment. That maybe sometimes also desired but if you work fast it slows down your workflow dramatically. I mean yes some adjustment you want to take back or tweak, but the better you are then less likely you do that.

- I often need to use transform tools on a selection. In PS thats just a natural action. Select something activate the transform tool and tweak it. In Photo I first need to copy the selection to an own layer to have transform affect only that part. If you do that a few times you get crazy on it. It also mean that you need to flatten layers again and again to affect areas you already did transform. I really need transform tools that work on a selection only.