Sign in to follow this  
MarkA

Need to be able to EDIT/ADD EXIF data!

I'm a long time Photoshop user.  One of the default things I do before posting photos to the web is add a title, description, copyright info, and keywords to my files.  I really, really, really want to be able to do that in Affinity Photo!

I've tried using a standalone EXIF editor on my iMac, but only part of the data added is retained when output for the web (after editing in Affinity Photo -- i.e. all keywords/tags are missing).

I concur with MarkA  wholeheartedly, but for slightly different reasons.

I have tens of thousands of photos and hundreds of keywords so I can locate exactly what I want instantly (i.e., camping + small group + stream) . I love Affinity for the effects, it makes my life easier in terms of minor touch-ups and batch processing. It's as if you've spent years cutting and setting the jewels, polishing the gold crown, but forgot to see if it fits the king's head. In terms of text, Affinity is NOT non-destructive; other than the size and color parameter, all other text (EXIF, Ratings, Keywords, etc.) data is erased. Gorgeous app; doesn't fit.

sample Aperture Info

5ab68c91bafe8_ApertureInfoData.jpg.f4d4f328d11e6f396dd53083351e0ed3.jpg