Sign in to follow this  
purkypumpkin

Add variable 'Smoothing' option to Pencil and Brush tool

Dear Affinity Support

Just wanted to say congrats on a fantastic application.  Keep up the great work.  

Is there anyway to vary (e.g. 0-100%) the line smoothing when using the Pencil and Brush tool?

For instance I would like to use a lower percentage when rough sketching freehand with a tablet,  then increase the percentage when 'inking' in a final line on top of the sketch with trackpad, mouse or tablet to get a clean and smooth finish.

At the moment I'm using the pen tool for the 'inking' stage but would actually to prefer to carry this out freehand (albeit with a bit of smoothing assistance).

Many thanks

P

Hi,

I agree, smoothing controls are a must. Right now, drawing is a bit too loose for my liking, but still better than in Illustrator, imo. The variable line thickness is just awesome. Keep up the great work.